Dr. Rahhal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Rahhal, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Rahhal completed a residency at University Of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma and is affiliated with Oklahoma Surgical Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rahhal is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1994
- The University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1989
- The University of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma2488 E 81st St Ste 290, Tulsa, OK 74137 Existing Patients: (918) 494-2665
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahhal?
Dr. Scott Rahhal is a conservative doctor. He was recommended to me by Dr. Chris Browne and Dr. George Mauerman for best dealing with serious at times shoulder pain. Both doctors work closely with Dr. Rahhal and say he is highly respected in their practice. Dr. Rahhal looked at my x-rays and MRI and pointed out the problem(s) and told me that even reverse shoulder replacement could not be counted on to make things better. He recommended a cortisone shot and rehab for the best approach with a one month followup. Dr. Rahhal has worked in sports medicine at ORU along with his Advanced Orthopedic practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Rahhal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rahhal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rahhal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rahhal frequently treats Shoulder Arthroscopy, Meniscus Surgery, and Knee Arthroscopy.
Dr. Rahhal's office is located at 2488 E 81st St Ste 290, Tulsa, OK 74137. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital