Dr. Scott Cameron, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Cameron completed a residency at Madigan Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Marshfield Clinic Comfort and Recovery-eau Claire and is affiliated with HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cameron is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Marshfield Clinic Comfort and Recovery-eau Claire2116 Craig Rd, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Existing Patients: (715) 858-4500
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cameron?
Dr. Cameron did right knee replacement on me in October of 2016. All my requests were honored and he did an expedient and excellent surgery with great recovery. I am preparing to have other knee done in a few months and would choose no one else to do it. Entire procedure was done in 40 minutes and I was walking assisted by the next morning. I am currently 12 weeks past the procedure and doing well with very low pain levels and much mobility. Dr. Cameron is the best choice. No regrets here.
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital