Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680.
Dr. Scott Richard, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0254
Dr. Scott Richard, MD is a gynecological oncologist in Phoenixville, PA. Dr. Richard completed a residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He currently practices at Jefferson Center for Gynecologic Oncology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Bates College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richard?
Dr Richard is an excellent doctor! He is the most caring, kind and wonderful doctor! He is a fantastic surgeon. His bedside manner is amazing! I wish that he was a general physician so that I could see him for everything! Highly recommend him!
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Richard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard frequently treats Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, Gynecologic Cancer, and Cervical Cancer.
Dr. Richard's office is located at 799 Gay Street, Phoenixville, PA 19460. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Jefferson Center for Gynecologic Oncology