Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-6200.
Dr. Scott Richard, MD is a oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Richard completed a residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He currently practices at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Gynecologic Oncology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Bates College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Gynecologic Oncology
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Gynecologic Oncology925 Chestnut St Ste 320a, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richard?
Dr. Richard is not only a world class surgery, but also a warm, compassionate, caring, down to the earth doctor. It was devastating to learn I have cancer after the surgery. But I am so grateful Dr. Richard has been on my side and treat me like a family member of his own every step of the way. For this Thanksgiving, I want to thank Dr. Richard for everything he has done for me. Nurse Jenna is amazing. She is always there for me answering all my questions. Because of them, I am doing well. I would highly recommend Dr. Richard to my family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Richard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard frequently treats Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, Gynecologic Cancer, and Cervical Cancer.
Dr. Richard's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste 320a, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital