Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scott Parker, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Parker completed a residency at University Of Al Hospital. He currently practices at Ralph Dejarnatte MD Pres A Womans Clnc and is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ralph Dejarnatte MD Pres A Womans Clnc250 Chateau Dr Sw Ste 115, Huntsville, AL 35801 Existing Patients: (256) 533-4645
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parker?
Dr. Parker has been treating me for staph. He and his staff are very kind and professional. He takes his time with me and listens and explains everything so I can understand what is going on. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parker frequently treats Mycobacterial Lung Infection, Tuberculosis, and Bacterial Sepsis.
Dr. Parker's office is located at 250 Chateau Dr Sw Ste 115, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
- Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children
- Madison Hospital
- Marshall Medical Center South
- North Alabama Medical Center