Dr. Scott Burgess, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Burgess completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Orthopedic Associates of Michigan and is affiliated with Helen DeVos Children's Hospital. Dr. Burgess is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Orthopedic Associates of Michigan
Orthopedic Associates of Michigan1111 Leffingwell Ave Ne Ste 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 (616) 459-7101
- Mary S. Stern Hand and Microsurgical Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Hope College, Undergraduate School — 1995
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burgess?
Successful surgery. Spent as much time as I needed with each visit. Great staff.
- Helen DeVos Children's Hospital
- Metro Health Hospital
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital