Dr. Cochran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Cochran, DO is a family medicine specialist in McMinnville, OR. Dr. Cochran completed a residency at Rocky Vista University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. and is affiliated with Willamette Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cochran is board certified in Family Practice.
- Rocky Vista University, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2019
- Brigham Young University, Provo Ut, Undergraduate School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2435 NE Cumulus Ave, McMinnville, OR 97128 Existing Patients: (503) 472-6161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cochran?
Dr. Cochran is knowledgeable but more importantly he is personable. He takes the time to explain the available options He listened to me, asked clarifying questions, then presented a prognosis that addressed a course of action.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Cochran, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cochran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cochran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cochran frequently treats Lyme Disease Evaluation, Skin Screenings, and Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling.
Dr. Cochran's office is located at 2435 NE Cumulus Ave, McMinnville, OR 97128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cochran speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Willamette Valley Medical Center