Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scott Wilson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at Hershey Med Ctr. He currently practices at Wake Forest University Medical and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health Davie Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hershey Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wake Forest University Medical
Wake Forest University Medical1 Medical Ctr Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27157 Existing Patients: (336) 716-2255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Dr Wilson is highly professional and competent. He performed hip replacement surgery on me and walked me through the process and recovery. While I had to transfer my case because of living in Raleigh, my current doctor assures me that his procedure would be identical to Dr Wilson's. Very pleased with my care and for some reason felt better knowing he was a cyclist as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Hip & Pelvic Surgery.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 1 Medical Ctr Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27157. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health Davie Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center