Dr. Morris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Morris, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Morris completed a residency at Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Program. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morris is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Program, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
Very smart, attentively listens, is able to make subtle connections in patterns of thoughts and behavior.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morris frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Morris' office is located at 344 Harvard St Ste 1, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 344 Harvard St Ste 1, Brookline, MA 02446 (617) 734-1540