Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carroll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scott Carroll, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Carroll completed a residency at University Of Nm School Of Med. He currently practices at Pmg Pediatric Pulmonology At Presbyterian Hospital Physician Office Building. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carroll is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Nm School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carroll?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carroll frequently treats Psychiatric Medication Therapy, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Carroll's office is located at 201 Cedar St Se Ste 4660, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carroll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.