Dr. Scott Brodarick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brodarick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Brodarick, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pocatello, ID. Dr. Brodarick completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Pocatello Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brodarick is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pocatello Cardiology Associates
Pocatello Cardiology Associates777 Hospital Way # 101, Pocatello, ID 83201 Existing Patients: (208) 234-2001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brodarick?
Very informative, very caring, and absolutely top notch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brodarick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brodarick frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Brodarick's office is located at 777 Hospital Way # 101, Pocatello, ID 83201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brodarick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Memorial Hospital
- HSHS Holy Family Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital