Dr. Scott Benninghoven, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benninghoven's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Benninghoven, MD is a general surgery specialist in Gilroy, CA. Dr. Benninghoven completed a residency at Huntington Meml Hospital. He currently practices at John R Saranto MD and is affiliated with Regional Medical Center Of San Jose. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benninghoven is board certified in General Surgery.
- Huntington Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Huntington Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Southern California / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benninghoven?
Dr Bennighoven is a great doctor highly recommended him. I had to have emergency surgery I was really scared and he just made me feel really comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benninghoven accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benninghoven frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Hernia Repair, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Benninghoven's office is located at 8833 Monterey Rd Ste F, Gilroy, CA 95020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benninghoven has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital