Dr. Beach has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Beach, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Beach completed a residency at Louisiana State University. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular Care, INC and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beach is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Florida, Other Education — 2010
- University Of Kentucky, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Louisiana State University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, Medical School — 2003
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Louisana College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beach?
Dr, Beach clearly focuses on the patient & the patient's health. He listens, processes and gives honest customized advice. He is up to date and analytical about medicine, including advances and controversies. He is a superb physician. A word, too, about his Nurse, Cathy, who is a perfect fit for Dr. Beach's professionalism, efficiency and warm personality. She does an excellent job, quickly and knowledgeably. Lastly, this was my first experience (after roughly 15 years with Dr. Beach) with PA Kara, and high praise for her, too. She is patient, knowledgeable and efficient. Thanks to all for taking care of my cardiology needs and keeping my overall medical help well and effectively integrated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Beach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beach's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beach frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Beach's office is located at 3970 Deputy Bill Cantrell Mem, Cumming, GA 30040. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
Heart and Vascular Care, INC
Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy Specialists
Ellijay Office822 Industrial Blvd, Ellijay, GA 30540 (678) 513-2273
Heart & Vascular Care Inc
Heart and Vascular Care, Inc.
Alpharetta Office3400C Old Milton Pkwy Bldg 285, Alpharetta, GA 30005 (678) 513-2273
North Atlanta Nephrology, LLC
North Atlanta Nephrology, LLC101 Riverstone Vis Ste 217, Blue Ridge, GA 30513 (706) 632-8008
Northside Hospital Forsyth
Heart and Vascular Care3970 Dep Bill Cantrell Memorial Rd Ste 100, Cumming, GA 30040 (678) 513-2273