Dr. Beach has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Beach, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Beach completed a residency at Louisiana State University. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular Care and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beach is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Kentucky, Fellowship Hospital
- Louisiana State University, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Louisana College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- University Of Florida, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beach?
Dr. Beach is the best in his field and could not be more patient with my parents or responsive to any of our needs. Amazed at the level of support his entire office has given to my family. They all go above and beyond the call of duty and it is much appreciated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Beach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beach's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beach frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Beach's office is located at 3970 Dep Bill Cantrell Memorial Rd Ste 100, Cumming, GA 30040. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital Forsyth