Dr. Sheren has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Sheren, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Riverhead, NY. Dr. Sheren completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at East End Eye and is affiliated with Peconic Bay Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheren is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Staten Island University Hospital - South, Residency Hospital — 1987
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East End Eye937 E MAIN ST, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 369-0777
East End Eye Associates Division Of Pro Health
East End Eye Associates Division Of Pro Health329 E Main St Ste 10, Smithtown, NY 11787 Existing Patients: (631) 265-2580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheren?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Sheren, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheren's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheren accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheren frequently treats Blepharitis, Eyelid Disorders, and Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Sheren's office is located at 937 E MAIN ST, Riverhead, NY 11901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital