Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Scott Falkowitz, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Glen Oaks, NY. Dr. Falkowitz completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Zucker Hillside Hospital PSY. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Falkowitz is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Zucker Hillside Hospital PSY
Zucker Hillside Hospital PSY7559 263rd St, Glen Oaks, NY 11004 Existing Patients: (718) 470-8070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Falkowitz?
Enjoyed having him treat my daughter in her school environment. Sad to see him not able to come back for another school year. My daughter had always felt better after meeting with him.I would recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Falkowitz frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Major Depressive Disorder, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Falkowitz's office is located at 7559 263rd St, Glen Oaks, NY 11004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Falkowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.