Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Scott Vasconcellos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cameron Park, CA. Dr. Vasconcellos completed a residency at Scripps Clinic/Green Hospital. He currently practices at Marshall Medical Center and is affiliated with Marshall Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vasconcellos is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Scott & White Hosp-Tex A&M U, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Scripps Clinic/Green Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Scripps Clinic/Green Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Cornell Univ, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vasconcellos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vasconcellos frequently treats Heart Disease, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Ventricular Tachycardia (VT).
Dr. Vasconcellos' office is located at 3501 Palmer Dr Ste 201, Cameron Park, CA 95682. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vasconcellos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marshall Medical Center
Marshall Medical Center
Cameron Park Office3501 Palmer Dr Ste 201, Cameron Park, CA 95682 (530) 626-9488
Marshall Medical Orthopedics
Marshall Medical Orthopedics5137 Golden Foothill Pkwy Ste 120, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 (530) 626-9488
Marshall Specialty Care
Marshall Cardiology1004 Fowler Way Ste 4, Placerville, CA 95667 (530) 626-9488