Dr. Scott Putney, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Palm Coast, FL. He currently practices at AdventHealth Medical Group Orthopedic and Sports Medicine at Palm Coast and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
AdventHealth Medical Group Orthopedic and Sports Medicine at Palm Coast
AdventHealth Medical Group Orthopedic and Sports Medicine at Palm Coast21 Hospital Dr, Palm Coast, FL 32164 Existing Patients: (386) 586-1910
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Putney?
Saw Dr. Putney for chronic pain in my left forefinger. Shots in the joint were no longer working and Dr. Putney suggested fusion surgery. After he explained in detail what was involved and what the end result would be, I agreed. At the time of this review it's been 9 weeks since the surgery and I am extremely pleased with the results. A little more physical therapy and i'll be back on the golf course trying to break 120.
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital