Dr. Scott Meyer, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Meyer completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at Iowa Orthopaedic Center, P.C. and is affiliated with Madison County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meyer is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Iowa Orthopaedic Center, P.C.
Iowa Orthopaedic Center, P.C.450 Laurel St, Des Moines, IA 50314 Existing Patients: (515) 247-8400
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Department Of Orthopaedics, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine, Department Of Orthopaedics, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine, Department Of Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1987
- ROY J LUCILLE A CARVER COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AT UNIVERSITY OF IOWA, Medical School — 1986
- Wartburg College, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meyer?
Thank you Maureen Allen RN & Dr. Meyer for fixing my right knee! I am able to walk & cling stairs again! Dr. Meyer and his staff were attentive & kind & very professional. I will be a repeat patient!
- Madison County Hospital
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center
- Van Diest Medical Center