Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Brenman, MD
Dr. Scott Brenman, MD is
- Duke University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1981
- Hand and Microsurgery-University of Louisville, Residency Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brenman?
I am a 29 year old female patient who had issues with incontinence (laughing, sneezing, coughing, etc.), and vaginal dryness. I completed the 3 femilift treatments and noticed a dramatic change just after the second treatment. Very satisfied with my results. Will try the v-fit next!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Scott Brenman, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Brenman's profile.
Dr. Brenman in specializes in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Brenman's office is located at 800 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Brenman is able to speak Russian and Vietnamese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brenman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Scott Brenman, MD is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, Jefferson Abington Hospital and Chestnut Hill Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Scott Brenman, MD holds board certification in Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Scott Brenman, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
J Edwin Wood Clinic
PA Hospital of the University of PA Health System800 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (215) 829-7290
- 2 822 Pine St Ste 3B, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (267) 687-2180
- 3 531 W Germantown Pike Ste 10, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 Existing Patients: (267) 687-2180