Dr. Scot Ackerman, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Ackerman completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. He currently practices at Ackerman Cancer Center and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ackerman is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Ackerman Cancer Center
Ackerman Cancer Center10881 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32223 Existing Patients: (904) 880-5522
Ackerman Cancer Center1340 S 18th St Ste 103, Amelia Island, FL 32034 Existing Patients: (904) 277-2700
Ackerman Cancer Center2 Shircliff Way, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Existing Patients: (904) 308-7411
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- New York Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ackerman?
The most friendly and helpful personal Ive met. Out standing place I highly recomend.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center