Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Sayonara Baez, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Sunrise, FL. Dr. Baez completed a residency at Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School of Medicine. She currently practices at MDLive and is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baez is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Wake Forest University, Medical School — 1999
- Wake Forest University, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Autonomous University of santo Domingo (Uasd) / Department of Medicine / Faculty of Health Science, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baez?
Very easy to talk to...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Baez frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychiatric Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Baez's office is located at 13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
MDLive13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325 Existing Patients: (800) 400-6354
- 2 11528 W State Road 84 Ste 1746, Davie, FL 33325 Existing Patients: (888) 402-6916