Dr. Saurin Popat, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Popat completed a residency at Toronto Hosp. He currently practices at Delaware Medical Group, Buffalo, NY and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Popat is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- MBA - Cornell University, Other Education — 2010
- Toronto Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Toronto Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Toronto Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Schulich School of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1992
- Queen's University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Popat?
We had a great experience at Dr. Popat’s office. He was able to thoroughly explain everything to us and it helped to ease our worries. He performed surgery on our 16 year old son and did an excellent job. This was our sons 3rd surgery and 1st with Dr Popat. We are confident that we received the best care possible. His office staff was awesome also. We are forever thankful.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- ECMC Health Campus
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital