Dr. Dhawan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saurabh Dhawan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Braselton, GA. Dr. Dhawan completed a residency at University Of Tennessee Health Science Center. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Clinic of North Georgia and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dhawan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Other Education — 2013
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Mumbai/King Edward Memorial Hospital And Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Medical School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Clinic of North Georgia
Cardiovascular Clinic of North Georgia1515 River Pl Ste 140, Braselton, GA 30517 Existing Patients: (678) 430-3110
Cardiovascular Clinic of North Georgia4700 Nelson Brogdon Blvd Ste 200, Buford, GA 30518 Existing Patients: (678) 430-3110
Cardiovascular Clinic of North Georgia1475 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Ne, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (678) 430-3110
Lawrenceville Office771 Old Norcross Rd Ste 305, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (678) 430-3110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dhawan?
I had already seen a Cardiologist and was told that surgery was not necessary at that time. I went to seen Dr. Dhawan for a second opinion. The day I was scheduled for additional testing that my first doctor deemed unnecessary I collapsed in the hospital lobby. I was scheduled for immediate emergency surgery, where a triple bypass was performed. I quite literally owe my life to Dr. Dhawan. He is the only cardiologist I would recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saurabh Dhawan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dhawan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dhawan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dhawan frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dhawan's office is located at 1515 River Pl Ste 140, Braselton, GA 30517. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dhawan speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Barrow
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett