Dr. Saul Silver, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Mifflin, PA. Dr. Silver completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at UPMC Heart & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Jefferson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silver is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
UPMC Heart & Vascular Institute
West Mifflin Office1907 Lebanon Church Rd Ste 201, West Mifflin, PA 15122 (412) 653-8500
Heart & Vascular Institute
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Heart and Vascular Institute5200 Centre Ave Ste 514, Pittsburgh, PA 15232 (412) 621-1500
- The Methodist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silver?
Dr. Silver is the best. At a hospital in a different state I was told that blockage was in an artery too small to stent and to treat it with medications but the symptoms got worse. At UPMC Dr. Silver was determined to find out what was going on with my heart. He personally took me down to have stress test showed me what was going on and took me in to have stent put in this wee artery. It was difficult but he was up to the task. I'd never had a Doctor behave with such care and compassion not to mention skill. Also, the entire staff were very thoughtful and competent. Thanks to all at UPMC.
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
- UPMC Passavant - McCandless
- UPMC Presbyterian