Dr. Saul Neuman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in East Lyme, CT. Dr. Neuman completed a residency at Winthrop - University Hospital. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Lawrence and Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neuman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Charter Oak Walk-In Medical Center324 Flanders Rd, East Lyme, CT 06333 Existing Patients: (860) 739-6953
- U Conn Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neuman?
Best doctor saved my husbands life . Wouldn’t go anyplace else kind, caring, compassionate and listens. Hard qualities to find these days.
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital