Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saul Cohen, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Wakefield, MA. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Elena Gorlovsky MD and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1964
- Med Coll SC, Residency Hospital — 1963
- Med Coll SC, Internship Hospital — 1962
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1961
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Elena Gorlovsky MD15 Richardson Ave, Wakefield, MA 01880 Existing Patients: (781) 245-7753
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
One act of Kindness. Thanks you Dr. Cohen and your staff for still caring about the patient and not a political agenda. We will always hold dear to our hearts the peace of mind you provide us for the care you gave our child. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Back Pain, Nebulizer Treatment, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 15 Richardson Ave, Wakefield, MA 01880. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MelroseWakefield Hospital