Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Satish Doddakashi, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Rahway, NJ. Dr. Doddakashi completed a residency at Umdnj University Hospital. He currently practices at New York Radiology Alliance and is affiliated with East Orange General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doddakashi is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Umdnj University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 1995
- PHD, Other Education — 1989
- University Of Southern California, Other Education — 1989
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- State Farm
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
New York Radiology Alliance865 Stone St, Rahway, NJ 07065 Existing Patients: (732) 499-6043
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doddakashi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doddakashi frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities.
Dr. Doddakashi's office is located at 865 Stone St, Rahway, NJ 07065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doddakashi speaks Telugu, Hindi, and Kannada. View profile to see all.
Dr. Doddakashi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Orange General Hospital
- Palisades Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway