Dr. Sat Arora, MD is a nephrology specialist in Media, PA. Dr. Arora completed a residency at Bronx VA Medical Center. He currently practices at Davita and is affiliated with Crozer - Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arora is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Davita100 Granite Dr Ste 3, Media, PA 19063 (610) 565-7516
Clinical Renal Associates Ltd
Clinical Renal Associates Ltd30 Medical Center Blvd Ste 303, Chester, PA 19013 (610) 872-5201
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- VA Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Bronx VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Boston VA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1972
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arora?
Dr. Arora is an outstanding physician and a gentleman.
- Crozer - Chester Medical Center
- Riddle Memorial Hospital