Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Sasha Rouzeau, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Merrick, NY. Dr. Rouzeau completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson U Hosp/Thomas Jefferson U. She currently practices at ORLIN & COHEN ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Rouzeau is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Thomas Jefferson U Hosp/Thomas Jefferson U, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 2005
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rouzeau?
Dr. Rouzeau is wonderful I trust her we my life. She's caring , she listens, she understands your pain and with those qualities. I would highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rouzeau frequently treats Steroid Injection, Nerve Block, Somatic, and Peripheral Nerve Block.
Dr. Rouzeau's office is located at 1728 Sunrise Hwy, Merrick, NY 11566. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rouzeau has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital