Dr. Sasan Roayaie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roayaie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sasan Roayaie, MD is a hepatopancreaticobiliary specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Roayaie completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He currently practices at Arthur G Lerner MD and is affiliated with White Plains Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roayaie is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mount Sinai Transplant Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 1994
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Mandarin, Persian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roayaie?
Dr. Roayaie operated on my mother in 2011. She had hepatocellular carcinoma. It was growing very aggressively and thankfully we got 4 more years with my mother due to his skill. The tumor had grown into her portal vein. He removed the portal vein in the surgery and cleaned it out. I don't believe we would have had the extra time with my mother if we had chose a different surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roayaie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roayaie frequently treats Bile Duct Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, and Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Open.
Dr. Roayaie's office is located at 2 Longview Ave # 4, White Plains, NY 10601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roayaie speaks Spanish, Chinese, Cantonese, and Chinese, Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Roayaie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- White Plains Hospital