Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sartaj Ahmed, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at 2008. She currently practices at TRI-STATE ALLERGY & ASTHMA LLC and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- 2011, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- 2008, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Residency Hospital
- 2006, Internship Hospital
- Brown University/rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- Universal Health Network
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri-state Allergy & Asthma LLC
Tri-state Allergy & Asthma LLC2409 State St, Erie, PA 16503 Existing Patients: (814) 879-0979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Very thorough and caring!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Animal Allergies, and Asthma.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 2409 State St, Erie, PA 16503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Upmc Hamot