Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Sarode Pundaleeka, MD is a hematology specialist in Joliet, IL. Dr. Pundaleeka completed a residency at Weiss Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at J O H A - Main and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center Joliet. Dr. Pundaleeka is board certified in Hematology.
- Rush U, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Weiss Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Resurrection Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Bangalore Med Coll, Medical School — 1972
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
J O H A - Main2614 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60435 Existing Patients: (815) 942-2791
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pundaleeka?
Dr. Pundaleeka was my oncplogist for a couple years, amazing oncologist and very intelligent. Compassionate, has great bedside manners, and actually listens. Very kind, caring physician and great person in general who doesn't want to just get you in and out. Shows that he loves what he does by the amount of time and information he dedicates to you. Thank you Dr. Pundaleeka. Very highly recommended. Unfortunately due to having to move, I had to find a new physician. Staff is very nice as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pundaleeka frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Pundaleeka's office is located at 2614 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pundaleeka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center Joliet
- Presence Mercy Medical Center