Dr. Sarkis Chobanian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chobanian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sarkis Chobanian, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Chobanian completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Gastrointestinal Associates and is affiliated with Parkwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chobanian is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- National Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gastrointestinal Associates801 N Weisgarber Rd Ste 100, Knoxville, TN 37909 Existing Patients: (865) 588-5121
Gia Clinical Trial LLC1311 DOWELL SPRINGS BLVD, Knoxville, TN 37909 Existing Patients: (865) 588-5121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chobanian?
Dr. Chobanian is very thorough, professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chobanian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chobanian frequently treats Gastritis, Dysphagia, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Chobanian's office is located at 801 N Weisgarber Rd Ste 100, Knoxville, TN 37909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chobanian speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chobanian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Physicians Regional Medical Center