Dr. Sarkis Soukiasian, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. Soukiasian completed a residency at M Reese Hospital Med Center Chicago. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soukiasian is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Medical Center, Peabody1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 (978) 538-4400
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital
- M Reese Hospital Med Center Chicago, Residency Hospital
- New England Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soukiasian?
I have been a patient of Dr. Soukiasian for seven (7) years. He is focused, professional, and takes the time to explain your situation in terms you can understand. His confidence and knowledge is reassuring. He explains your options and answers questions completely. I have had several very complicated surgeries on my left eye and can recommend his professional demeanor, and the respect that the OR Staff has for him as well.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center