Dr. Sarika Banker, MD is a dermatologist in Princeton, NJ. Dr. Banker completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She currently practices at Princeton Dermatology Associates, Princeton, NJ and is affiliated with Penn Medicine Princeton Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Banker is board certified in Dermatology.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 2012
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2007
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Consumer Health Network
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banker?
I have been searching for the perfect dermatologist, and now I found her. I highly recommend Dr. Banker. She has a wonderful bedside manner, and is extremely competent.
- Penn Medicine Princeton Health