Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Sariah Liu, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Liu completed a residency at USC. She currently practices at Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liu is board certified in Hematology.
- UC San Diego, Fellowship Hospital
- USC, Residency Hospital — 2012
- USC, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Shanghai Medical University, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center4647 Zion Ave, San Diego, CA 92120 Existing Patients: (800) 290-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liu frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Erythropoietin Test, and Bone Marrow Evaluation.
Dr. Liu's office is located at 4647 Zion Ave, San Diego, CA 92120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center