Dr. Sari Rotter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rotter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sari Rotter, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Rotter completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at Laster Roth & Rotter Mds. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rotter is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Laster Roth & Rotter Mds
Laster Roth & Rotter Mds637 Washington St Ste 202, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 232-2811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rotter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rotter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rotter frequently treats Hemorrhoids, Abdominal Pain, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Rotter's office is located at 637 Washington St Ste 202, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rotter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.