Dr. Sarat Piduru, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Piduru's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sarat Piduru, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Piduru completed a residency at Emory U Hosp/Emory U. He currently practices at South Gwinnett Radiology, PC and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Piduru is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Emory U Hosp/Emory U, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Emory U Hosp/Emory U, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Emory U Hosp/Emory U, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2007
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piduru?
Friendly. Good bedside manor. Talked to me gently and kindly during my procedure. I would highly recommend him. He was very thorough. Made sure I understood follow up instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Piduru accepts your insurance.
Dr. Piduru frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Angiography.
Dr. Piduru's office is located at 1700 Medical Way, Snellville, GA 30078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Piduru has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
South Gwinnett Radiology, PC
Eastside Medical Center1700 Medical Way, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 736-2247