Dr. Sarah Smiley, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smiley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sarah Smiley, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Smiley completed a residency at Austin Medical Education Programs. She currently practices at Internal Medicine Solutions and is affiliated with Arise Austin Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smiley is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Austin Medical Education Programs, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Central Tex Med Fdn-Brackenridge Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine Solutions4107 Medical Pkwy Ste 210, Austin, TX 78756 Existing Patients: (512) 363-5779
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smiley?
to dr. smilley and nurse nancy i came in several weeks ago ,in severe pain you and nancy were so kind and showed me you do care . i have never had anyone show as much compassion as you all did to mycare in 40 years .with youall help i have got this painful situation under control. thank you so very much., my god bless you and nancy . michael e kammlah
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smiley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smiley frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Arthritis, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Smiley's office is located at 4107 Medical Pkwy Ste 210, Austin, TX 78756. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smiley speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Smiley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arise Austin Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Lakeway
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Marble Falls
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center