Dr. Sarah Richards, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richards' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sarah Richards, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Chelsea, MA. Dr. Richards completed a residency at SSM Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Center. Dr. Richards is board certified in Pediatrics.
- St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- St Louis, Residency Hospital — 1971
- St Louis, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1968
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 151 Everett Avenue Chelsea Ctr, Chelsea, MA 02150 Existing Patients: (617) 889-8520
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richards?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richards frequently treats Immunization Administration, Joint Pain, and Rh Incompatibility Screening.
Dr. Richards' office is located at 151 Everett Avenue Chelsea Ctr, Chelsea, MA 02150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richards has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.