Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Sarah Adams, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Nashville, TN. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adams is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE / MEMPHIS / COLLEGE OF MEDICINESURGERY, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adams?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Adams frequently treats the following conditions: Hives, Animal Allergies, and Allergic Rhinitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Adams' office is located at 310 25th Ave N Ste 101, Nashville, TN 37203. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Yes, Dr. Sarah Adams, MD holds board certifications in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Adams has over 10 years of healthcare experience.
- 1 310 25th Ave N Ste 101, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 574-6045
- 2 165 Indian Lake Blvd Ste 103, Hendersonville, TN 37075 (615) 822-0858
The Allergy Asthma & Sinus Center100 W 4th St Ste 250, Cookeville, TN 38501 (931) 528-5373
- 4 111 Highway 70 E Ste 104, Dickson, TN 37055 (615) 326-9300
- 5 153 VO TECH DR, McMinnville, TN 37110 (931) 474-7000