Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Sarah White, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. White completed a residency at Natl Rehab Hosp. She currently practices at Sarah M. White, MD, LLC, Musculoskeletal Medicine Consulting and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Natl Rehab Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sarah M. White, MD, LLC, Musculoskeletal Medicine Consulting
Annapolis Office1997 Annapolis Exchange Pkwy Ste 300, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 271-0117
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Met Dr White for the first time today. She was super knowledgeable. Her questions were spot on. She was respectful and a great listener. I would highly recommend her services. Jay Ketchem 7/16/20
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. White frequently treats Arthritis, Back Disorders, and Back Injuries.
Dr. White's office is located at 1997 Annapolis Exchange Pkwy Ste 300, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. White speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. White has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center