Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 981-3072.
Dr. Sarah Larson, MD
New Patient(310) 981-3072
Dr. Sarah Larson, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. She currently practices at Bowyer Oncology Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Larson is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larson?
I am not a patient, but I know enough to be pretty sure that a 40 year old doctor doesn't have 42 years experience of treating cancer.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Larson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sarah Larson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Larson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larson frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Larson's office is located at 200 UCLA Medical Plaza Ste 120, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Bowyer Oncology Center