Dr. Sarah Kunz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kunz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sarah Kunz, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. She currently practices at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kunz is board certified in Neonatology.
- Harvard Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship Training Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center330 Brookline Avenue Rose # 313, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 667-3739
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kunz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kunz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kunz frequently treats Newborn Jaundice, Anemia, and Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia.
Dr. Kunz's office is located at 330 Brookline Avenue Rose # 313, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kunz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital