Dr. Sarah Kratz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kratz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sarah Kratz, MD is a oncology specialist in Mankato, MN. Dr. Kratz completed a residency at Dukr U Med Ctr. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic Health System - Mankato and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System in New Prague. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kratz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Dukr U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Duke U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Duke U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic Health System - Mankato
Mayo Clinic Health System - Mankato1025 Marsh St, Mankato, MN 56001 Existing Patients: (507) 933-5494
Mayo Clinic Health System - New Prague
Mayo Clinic Health System - New Prague301 2nd St NE, New Prague, MN 56071 Existing Patients: (952) 242-9126
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kratz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kratz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kratz frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Kratz's office is located at 1025 Marsh St, Mankato, MN 56001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kratz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kratz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Health System in New Prague
- Northfield Hospital