Dr. O'Connor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sarah O'Connor, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Marblehead, MA. She currently practices at Marblehead Pediatrics and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marblehead Pediatrics70 Atlantic Ave, Marblehead, MA 01945 Existing Patients: (781) 631-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Connor?
I loved Dr. O'connor. She replaced my new pediatrician who retired like 2 months after my first daughter was born. I was so happy with Dr. O'connor. She never put me down, always listened, and spent however long she needed with my daughter and I to answer all my questions and give me as much info as possible. When she moved practices, I followed her, I didn't care that it was an extra 20 minute drive. I would recommend her to anyone who asked. I was so sad to move out of state and leave her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sarah O'Connor, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Connor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Connor accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Connor frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. O'Connor's office is located at 70 Atlantic Ave, Marblehead, MA 01945. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Mount Auburn Hospital