Dr. Sarah Herbert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Herbert's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sarah Herbert, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Herbert completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. She currently practices at Decatur Family Psychiatry. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Herbert is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Decatur Family Psychiatry
Decatur Family Psychiatry160 Clairemont Ave, Decatur, GA 30030 Existing Patients: (404) 500-4266
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herbert?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Herbert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Herbert frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Herbert's office is located at 160 Clairemont Ave, Decatur, GA 30030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Herbert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.