Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sarah Blumenschein, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Blumenschein completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. She currently practices at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blumenschein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blumenschein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Blumenschein frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Coronary Angiogram, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Blumenschein's office is located at 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blumenschein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 (214) 645-0624