Dr. Canavan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sarah Canavan, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Hamden, CT. Dr. Canavan completed a residency at Yale University New Haven Hosp. She currently practices at Gastroenterology Center Of CT and is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Canavan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School
- Yale University New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gastroenterology Center Of CT
Physicians Alliance of Connecticut2200 Whitney Ave Ste 360, Hamden, CT 06518 Existing Patients: (203) 281-4463
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Canavan?
I first saw Dr. Sarah Canavan when I was in the hospital for a gastrointestinal issue. I liked her so much that I continued to see her after I was discharged. She is very knowledgeable and competent, has a beautiful bedside manner, and is always professional. I felt I was in excellent hands. Not only did she help me get well, she helped me have the confidence along the way that my body would heal. Dr. Canavan is an excellent doctor. Highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sarah Canavan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Canavan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Canavan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Canavan frequently treats Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Canavan's office is located at 2200 Whitney Ave Ste 360, Hamden, CT 06518. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Middlesex Hospital