Dr. Sarah Canavan, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Hamden, CT. Dr. Canavan completed a residency at Yale University New Haven Hosp. She currently practices at Gastroenterology Center Of CT and is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Canavan is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Gastroenterology Center Of CT
Gastroenterology Center of Connecticut PC2200 Whitney Ave Ste 360, Hamden, CT 06518 (203) 281-4463
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School
- Yale University New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Canavan?
Dr Canavan is the absolutely best GI doctor around. She is caring, professional and sympathetic. She takes her time to fully understand my complaints and creates a plan to look at many possible conditions. I have never felt so cared about by a medical professional.
- Middlesex Hospital