Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Sarah Rutherford, MD
Dr. Sarah Rutherford, MD is
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rutherford?
Dr. Rutherford is an outstanding care provider. She shares the vast knowledge in the field and is very encouraging. She is warm and caring.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Sarah Rutherford, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rutherford's profile.
Dr. Rutherford in specializes in Hematology & Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rutherford frequently treats the following conditions: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Lymphosarcoma and Reticulosarcoma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rutherford's office is located at 520 East 70th Street Starr Pavilion, 3rd Floor New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rutherford provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Sarah Rutherford, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Sarah Rutherford, MD holds board certification in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Rutherford has over 17 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Sarah Rutherford, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 520 East 70th Street Starr Pavilion, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685